Rainbow Mountain Tour
Duration: 1 day
Start: 04:00 a.m.
Finish: 05:30 p.m.
Trip Style: caminatas
Early in the morning at 04:00 a.m. we pick you up from your hotel to move us in our transport for 2 hours to a little town known as Cusipata where you’ll have a delicious breakfast. Then we will continue our trip for 1 hour until arrive to Phulawasipata where we begin our short hike for only 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Upon arriving to the imposing rainbow mountain you’ll have between 30 to 40 minutes to enjoy this natural wonder. Then we’ll return throught the same footpath to Phulawasipata to board again our transport and move us to our restaurant where you’ll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and finally we’ll return to Cusco city arriving about 05:30 p.m.
The Rainbow Mountain is cataloged by the magazine NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC as one of the 100 places that must be visited before dying.
This trip is recommended for who are in good physical condition as part of the tour consists of a hike upon 4000 meter above see level.
If you are not used to walk, you can rent a horse in the same place.
- Round trip transport from your hotel in Cusco to the starting point of the hike.
- Professional speaking english guide.
- Breakfast (optional vegetarian).
- Buffet lunch (optional vegetarian).
- Entrance fee to the Rainbow mountain.
- First aid kit.
- Artisan walking stick.
- Mineral water.
Does not include:
- Horse Service for the ascent to the Rainbow Mountain. The rent cost the horse is between 20 to 25 dollars.
We recommend you bring:
- Small backpack.
- Mineral water or moisturizing drink.
- Jacket for rain / poncho.
- Sun block, sun hat, sunglasses.
- Comfortable and sturdy trek shoes.
- Warm clothing.
- Extra money.
35.00 USD pp