Machu Picchu Express
Duration: 1 day
Start: 03:35 a.m.
Finish: 11:00 p.m.
Trip Style: cultural
Group size: 15 per max
Early in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to transfer you to the train station where you will begin an unforgettable experience of traveling on the train for 4 hours towards Machu Picchu, once you arrive at the train station of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) our local guide will transfer you to the citadel of Machu Picchu to start the great guided tour of this wonderful Inca city traveling for 2 hours through the most significant places such as the imposing Temple of the Sun, the House of the Priest, the Plaza Sacred, the very well carved ceremonial rock used as a sundial by the ancient Incas and much more. “There is no doubt that all the images you capture of this imposing archeological site will be an unforgettable memory in your life,” the rest of the day you can continue taking photos and explore the majestic citadel of Machu Picchu on your own. In the afternoon, in a proper time you’ll return to the town of Aguas Calientes by tourist bus, this charming town has a wide variety of restaurants where you can have lunch and enjoy Peruvian cuisine. Later you board the train to return to the city of Cusco. Upon arrival in Cusco you will be transferred to your respective hotel.
- Transfer from your hotel to the train station.
- Train ticket (From Cusco to Aguas Calientes) in INCA RAIL, Schedule: 04:10 a.m.
- Reception in Aguas Calientes and transfer to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Tourist bus ticket to climb the town of Aguas Calientes to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Professional guidance in Machu Picchu.
- Tourist bus ticket down from the citadel of Machu Picchu to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket (from Aguas Calientes to Cusco) in INCA RAIL, Schedule: 07:00 p.m.
- Reception at the Cusco station and transfer to your hotel.
Does not include:
We recommend bring:
- Sun block, sun hat, sunglasses.
- Comfortable shoes.
- A bottle of water.
- Personal medicines.
- Extra cash money.
262.00 USD pp