Ica city tour & Huacachina
Availability: Todo el año
Group size: 14 per max
Type of service: Compartido
- 11:00 am Pick up from the bus terminal or from your hotel in the city of Ica.
- Visit to the Plaza de Armas de Ica, the Temple and Alameda de Luren.
- Visit to the El Catador wine cellar, where the elaboration of the main drinks such as Pisco and Wine is explained.
- Visit the town of Cachiche known as the land of the Witches.
- 16:00 hrs Transfer to the Huacachina Oasis to enjoy the fabulous sunset in the desert.
- (Optional: Ride in the sandboxes and practice the sport Sandboarding).
- Finally transfer to the bus station in the city of Ica.
The tour includes:
- Todo el transporte turístico.
- Boleto de ingreso a los sitios turísticos mencionados en el itinerario.
- Guía profesional de habla inglesa.
- Viaje en autos tubulares en el Oasis de Huacachina.
- Equipo completo para practicar el deporte Sandboarding
The tour does not include:
- Transportation from Lima to Ica round trip.
- Ride in sand cars and the practice of Sandboarding (Cost: USD 12.00 for the two optional activities).
We recommend you bring:
- Sun block, sun hat, sunglasses.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Extra cash.
Price: USD 15.00 pp
Detailed Itinerary :
we start at 11:00 hrs with the pick up of the bus terminal of the city of Ica or its hotel in the Ica city to go to the Plaza de Armas where we visit the Church of Lúren and learn more about Ica city, then visit a remarkable winery Craft wine “El Catador” where you can try the national drink known as PISCO, as well as taste the tasty wine produced by the locals. Then we go to the village of Cachiche, better known as the land of the witches where we will observe the palm of the 7 heads and Monument of one of the witches of Cachiche. Then we will go to the Huacachina Oasis where you will optionally have a fantastic sand cart ride over the giant dunes and finally practice the sport called Sandboarding for an average of 1 hour through the Huacachina desert. Finally around 6:30 p.m. We return to the city of Ica to board the bus back to the city of Lima.