ATV tour around Moray, Maras & Salt mines
Duration: Half day
Start: 07:30 a.m.
Finish: 01:30 p.m.
Trip Style: aventura
Early in the morning at 07:30 a.m. we pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to move us for 40 min towards Cruz Pata village where your tour lider will appoint you a ATV and give you a brief lesson about how to ride the ATV, furthermore we will provide you the corresponding helmet and gloves to be safe. Once you have learned to drive very well the ATV we start our adventure visiting 2 fascinating tourist attractions such as: MORAY archaeological site, in this place you will be amazed by its huge farming plattforms in circular shape that has a scientific aims for instance creating microclimates in each plattaform to harvest a sort of tuber. Then we go on with our adventure heading to the Salt Mines aslo known as Salineras, this wonderful site is made up by large wells of salt that are spread aside of a peculiar mountain, in this ancestral spot the local people manufacture the domestic salt for the daily consumption. This process was carried out since pre colombian cultures.
Throughout this adventure on the ATVs you will enjoy fantastic andean landscapes with extraordinary views of huge snow-capped mountains that are guarding the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Lastly we will be returning to Cruz Pata village to leave off the ATVs and laslty we will come back to Cusco city arriving around 01:30 p.m.
- Round trip transfer from Hotel to Cruz Pata village.
- Professional speaking english guide.
- Individual ATV.
- Helmet and gloves.
- First aid kit.
- Gas for the ATV.
Does not include:
- Entrance ticket to Salt mines and Moray archaeological site.
- The entry ticket to The Salt Mines has a cost of: 15 soles per person. You can buy it in the same place.
- The entrance to Moray is included in the general or partial tourist ticket of Cusco.
We recommend you bring:
- Warm clothes.
- Jacket for rain / poncho. “Between November to March”.
- Sun block, sun hat, sunglasses.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Copy of your passport.
- A bottle of water.
- Extra cash money.
39.00 USD pp